iPhone/iPad ActiveSync Setup
NOTE If you want to setup your iPhone with ActiveSync, which will deliver your messages in real time, but won't allow you to flag then, please use this setup. (This is also recommended if you have multiple users checking the same email address.)
Otherwise, please setup your IOS devices using the "Default Setup" instructions below.
- iPhone Auto Setup (This is a small program that you run DIRECTLY from your iPhone. To use this, you must click the link FROM your iPhone.)
If you'd like this link sent to your phone as a text message, enter your phone number:
- iPhone Auto Setup Removal (This is how to remove the email address if you run the above auto setup on your iPhone.)
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account...
- Tap Google.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a descriptive name (like "Google", or "Work", so you can identify it later).
- Select which services you want to leave on for sync, Mail, Calendars, and Notes. (You probably want all of them on.)
- Tap Save.